All IT systems at the State and University Library will be temporarily closed down
Due to a relocation of the server rooms at the State and University Library all IT systems will be closed down from Friday 4 March 18:00 till Monday 7 March 12:00.
This means that you will be unable to use the library as usual. Throughout the entire period you will be unable to:
- Search for and request, materials of any kind
- Access electronic articles, e-books, databases, etc, via the library's website
- Use bibliotek.dk to request metarials from all AU Library service location
MATERIALS reserved BEFORE THE close dOWN
- Do not collect reserved materials until you have received an email stating that the materials are ready for collection.
- Please note that processing times may be longer for a while after the close down.
- You will not receive any recall notice for materials during the period where the systems are out of operation.
AT THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
Saturday 5 March: The State and University Library at Victor Albecks Vej 1 will be closed to the public.
Monday 7 March: The library will be open as per usual from 8:00, but until 12:00 noon, there may still be operational disruptions on a number of systems.
- Longer processing times for loans and returns
- Limited access to guidance at the Service Centre, as the search system will be out of operation
- No access to wireless network and the printing system 'MyPrint'
Once the systems are up and running again, we will post information via
Twitter: @DriftsstatusSB and @Statsbib
A better library
We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused by the close down. This is due to a planned move of the State and University Library's server room, which is to make room for more facilities for the public, and thus a better library for you.