- Clifford Lynch, Coalition for Networked Information (CNI), USA, will give the keynote address on 29 June 2010 at 2 p.m. He will talk about current issues in the use of information technology and networked information to enhance scholarship and intellectual productivity.
- Heather Morrison, Simon Fraser University, Canada, will follow right after Clifford Lynch on Day 1, at 3.30 p.m. and will talk about the role of the research library in the global public sphere.
- Jon Orwant, Google, will be speaking on 30 June 2010 at 11 a.m. about how to derive the library from first principles.
- Lee Dirks, Microsoft, will follow at 2 p.m. and talk about implications for librarians with regards to the next generation scholarly communication ecosystem.
- Brian Lavoie, OCLC, will be speaking on 1 July 2010 at 2 p.m. about sustainable economics for a digital planet: ensuring long-term access to digital information
SÅDAN BRUGER DU BIBLIOTEKET
ADGANG TIL SAMLINGERNE
Aktuelt fra Det Kgl. Bibliotek – Aarhus